Thursday, September 23

Phase 1 - Test Date Oct 2004

Ah ... the thrills of running. Again, it has been a while since I have got down stuff in this blog. It's very weird how time passes. Just one year ago, things were so different. Lots of things have happened in the last 12 months, but you know what - I would rather not talk about it now.

You would know at this point of time , I am currently 'unemployed'

Yes - the dreaded word. Seems to be a bad word in my family. 3 years back, my mom was 'laid off' too. Funny how it seems human resources are always the link to cutting costs.

Anyway, I have managed to gain some headway into Stellar Bookings, the current project I am working on. I am determined to make this venture work! I am also looking forward to organizing some small club parties in November and December.

I think I am getting to grasp the concepts of life again.

Currently super broke, I would appreciate any kind forms of donations if possible. I also offer stripping services to hen nights. Isn't that thought lovely?

Have a brilliant night ahead.

No comments: