Tuesday, October 11

Stroopwaffles!


Stroopwaffles
Originally uploaded by djkeishi.
Yey! Did I tell you about my pack of stroopwaffles?

Alex, my Dutch 'buddy' during NUS time (2002) stopped over in Singapore for a business trip, and brought along a packet of this famous Dutch cookies. Yeh, one packet is all he brought. Bugger.

Literally it means 'syrup waffles' in English, and it's made of thinly sliced waffles stuck together with caramel syrup. Highly fattening, but super addictive.

Bring back a lot of memories during the times I was in Rotterdam.

3 comments:

Sui Lin said...

*hehehe* My colleagues always buy us the waffles when they go to the main office in netherlands

irenekay said...

ok, you are tempting me with those cookies....

anyway cant seems to leave my blog addy at the tag board, so link me at irenekay.blogspot.com

Keishi said...

oh mine - can I please make order? I wanted to buy online but a little troublesome. = P