Thursday, November 10

Moto Keishi!

Today, I managed to get my hands on the new Motorola V8, coming up in mid Dec or so in Singapore.

It looks like it's cousin, V3 RAZR, but this time it's in a chocolate bar shape. Looks like a best seller to me already. See at how thin it is!







Available in silver, and I think, black also - soon.

Check it out on motorola.com here. I think the SLVR (silver one) one might be a bit harder to find.

Whilst searching on the net, I also came across the V3i, an updated version of the popular V3. It comes now with expandable memory + a 1.23 megapixel camera.

And I heard, in some countries, it will be iTunes enabled.
Also, the original V3 will come in pink & blue colour (below).


What a dork I am, huh?

1 comment:

Keishi said...

oh mine so right

nowadays i get excited ... over cool looking phones. Something wrong with me. haha!