Sunday, March 19

My Concept Blog - about Taxis

Enough is enough.

I have recently started a new blog called sollychangeshift.blogspot.com - objective is to snap pictures of taxis rejecting customers who want to go to a certain destination. Dun you find it super irritating??

I've just managed to grab a picture just last week - license plate in full view!

I have spent enough money on the cab industry in recent years to justify better service!

Did you read the article today about booking cabs in Singapore? Someone asked if there was indeed a phenomenon whereby cabs will 'hide' at a secluded spot nearby the city (esp Marina South) for a booking to come in between 11:30 - 12 am? The taxi company said this is unconfirmed and unproven. My ASS!!

If we all start to contribute and once we have a whole list of guilty cab drivers, I am sure the authorities will do something about it.

No comments: