Tuesday, May 2

Report Just Out: Tiesto (NL) @ Hougang


pic-581b
Originally uploaded by djkeishi.
Check out the masssssiiiivvvee crowds in the picture! Was a last min party that an organizer pulled together. To promote the party, he went door to door and visited all the hawker stores in the morning to shake their hands whilst people eating their fried carrot cake & bee hoon. They also have wrist bands + newsletters I heard.

Apparantly, I read in the papers that even securing the venue was an big problem as another organizer (lightning fast!) wanted the same venue to host Paul Van Dyk.

The crowd looks like 40 - 50K minimum, hell - even Zoukout didn't have that many people at Sentosa! There were a couple of warm up acts as well which I heard played really good sets. People were cheering, but alas, due to the police around the area, the party ended about 10 pm or so.

Anyway, I am not sure if there will be any more last min parties this week as a lead up to this coming Sat's election after party.

Oh, did I just mention elections? Well, I hope not since I am NOT supposed to be blogging about the upcoming Singapore General Elections and what the opposition has been doing.

=P

3 comments:

avalon said...

ha you've got spam!

hey by the way ke1shi i downloaded your podcast under stellar (18/4) and it is awesome! where can i get more more more!?

avalon said...

Oh man you gotta tell me tell me i love it... and i am gonna spread the word.

Keishi said...

hi! thanks for coming by!

If you already subscribe to the podcast, then the mixes shd download automatically. If not, open iTunes, cut and paste into Advanced > Subscribe To Podcast > http://feeds.feedburner.com/StellarMusicDigital.

Voila! Hope it works out! More mixes coming every week or so!