Thursday, December 21

New Favourite Place

Oh just managed to check out the whole Cannary @ Clarke Quay madhouse. I still think the boss of Lifebrandz went absolutely nuts to open up so many bars, restaurants & clubs in the same building. BUT I guess better than leaving it empty. Much reskpts indeed - all the venues are really impressive and very nicely done up.

The Clinic struck me the most because you get lost in the place instantly, lots of corners to hide, secret doors to open, rooms to explore, really unique concept. Not sure how many people have the patience to discover the place though. Unfortunately, the EXIT door malfunctioned tonight, so have to walk one big round. Oh well ...

The dance floor is not very impressive but the wall to ceiling LED light panels is indeed one of a kind on this island.

Additionally, realised that my 2 of my ex colleagues are now working in The Clinic as Operations Manager and the other one - the Floor Manager. Plus, also know the PR girl working there. Guess entry and table reservations are all sorted out now!

The Clinic - my new favourite hang out!

1 comment:

candii said...

must bring me there! =p