Sunday, January 14

2007.1

Wow, time passes quickly during the festive periods, huh? First post of 2007 ... let me try to recall what I had been busy with in the last 3 weeks

1. SingTel party at NYE, Ministry of Sound - spend the countdown with a customer service officer (because i had to validate some customer details!!) Organized the whole shebang with balloons drop blah blah (didnt get to see it!)

2. Coping with workload of my entire team when they were on holiday during the last 2 weeks of Dec. Well, it's kinda difficult not to let them go as they had given up a lof of their personal time thruout the year for work and my whims and fancys, so if it's one time in the year, it's during Xmas peroid. Never ever ever again , it was hell!

3. SingTel mio demos, visual mrchandising stuff - the whole mio was relatively fun to work with, primarily because there seemed to be unlimited budget. Marketing is fun when you dun have to talk much about the budgets hahaaa ... "just do first, later then count how much!!"

4. Getting my aunt's car for 1 week and basically not using it to the max since much of what I did during that week was really work related. The best part was prob having my own transport back after the NYE party since we saw so many people still waiting for cab at 4 - 5 am? Crazy!

5. Partying? Hmmm ... have really cut down from my usual standards. Just dun really want to spend too much money on alcohol, dun get anything out of it except feelin sick the next day. That said, both ol skool prog DJs Nick Warren & Dave Seaman who played at Zouk last weekend and yesterday respectively was kinda dissapointing. Luckily the company with Zek & Jason was good. The music seems to be getting stale these days.

6. Went to JB and bought some DVDs back! Yey! Real one ok real one!! Mr Policeman, pls dun visit my house! But got irritated with Yit as she was blarbaring some insensitive nonsense again during dinner. Aiya, dunno why some people like that one. Oh well, luckily I know she's kinda 'talk w/o thinking' pattern.

7. Oh yes, and I finally bought my macbook , and I am typing on it right now. Trying to start to learn GarageBand and Ableton and hopefully make some music (from whatever inspiration's left in me!).

8. Missed Candii who's still in Sydney. 30 something days more to go!

Happy New Year, all!

1 comment:

Lounge Lizard said...

Use the chords you learn from Guitar and you can program from there...