Monday, March 5

Feb came and went

CNY came and gone.
Candii came and left.
Now left alone again. Oh well, guess there're a couple of things to keep me occupied for next couple of weeks/months.

This week's going to be busy with 2 events - IT SHOW and of course my podcast party at Phuture. You guys have to come! Email me if you need invites



Also, my thai boxing cum dj friend Zekk is going to whip someone's ass again at the Muay Thai championshops at the end of the month .. it's $25 well spent, somemore cheap Singha beer with some traditional thai music ... sound me out if you wanna buy tickets, I help get

That's him there on the right (aiya, but I think he lost that match)



and then the flyer for the fight.



Jurong East Sports Hall
31st March, Sat

See ya!

2 comments:

candii said...

Your life is so packed with activities that before you know it, candii is back again! =)

Adminstrator said...

Congrats on the party, dude... here's to the 2nd one and more great things to come.