Saturday, August 18

1200+ and counting

I took many many photos on my trip to Aussieland, sieved out some of my favourites ...

Brunei River



Tamarama Beach, Sydney



Royal National Park, Sydney



Woolloomooloo, Sydney



Queen Victoria Building, Sydney



Darling Harbour, Sydney



???, Melbourne (Help me with this one?)



St Kilda, Melbourne



Flinders St Station, Melbourne



Swanston St Tram Shelter, Melbourne



Flinders Park, Melbourne



Bayview Estate Winery Pub, Morninton Peninsula



Great Ocean Road Drive



12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road



Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney



Observatory Park, Sydney



The Rocks, Sydney



Australian War Memorial, Canberra



Pls visit my photos page to see the rest of my 1200+ photos! Hahaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures...so many memories, especially of melbourne :)

the unidentified pic is off chapel street, south yarra, opposite the jam factory.

hope you've enjoyed your stay.

-justin-

candii said...

Gorgeous! Though i recalled it wasn't very fun to search for the missing BF as he went peeping through the world via his digicamo. Kekeke =p Luckily the outcome is impressive!