Sunday, September 9

NKOTB!!!!!!!!

When I was in primary school, for some reason ... I loved NKOTB ... New Kids On The Block!! hahaha ... I found some NKOTB videos . nostalgic la ... wondering what they're all up to now ... I thnk I know the lyrics of 90% of their songs in my mind ... weird

New York LIVE medley @ New York
I had this concert videotape before!!




A bit gay ... Jordon Knight




I'll Be Loving You Forever - Classicccc!!!



Please don't go girl!



One of their not so old songs from the last album - If You Go Away



NKOTB rawkss!!! hahaaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved watching your videos again. Want to let you know my sister & I have always listened to the 'Happy Birthday' song every time our birthdays roll around.

We've never forgotten you

P.S: Is Cincinatti in your tour plans?