Thursday, May 14

Out with the horses

Ok, so it's been 2 weeks since I returned to the UK after being out in Singapore for almost 5 half months! Mine - how time flies! I still remember the day Joshua and Angeline came to pick me up at the airport on Nov 17th ... and now, 6 months + later, I am back in the UK.

So another chapter begins, and admitedly, it's not AS exciting as the first time I came here in autumn 2007. It's not that long ago - many others hv been here for years - but maybe I am getting bored of UK already. 

But generally I do enjoy it - it's perhaps I am not living my previous lifestyle like I did before I left for Singapore. All I do now it go to work, work, and come back from work. 3 hours of travel time everyday. Well, at least it's more or less rent free (though I still hv to foot the expenses) since Clement has been so kind. =p

I guess I am still in the stage of settling in and soon, should be back to my schedule of musicals, operas, concert, parties and organising 'plussixfive' in no time.

In fact, what I wanted to do with this post was to keep track of all the events I am and was thinking of attending till the end of the year. So, maybe you might come along with me. See here.

2 comments:

阪神ジュベナイルフィリーズ said...

阪神ジュベナイルフィリーズ 2010を徹底予想!!過去の結果やデータから分かる高配当の法則…出走馬の状態などを現地のスタッフからお届けします!

Anonymous said...

The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling.-- Latimer
[url=http://www.skispyderjackets.info/]spyder jackets[/url] www.skispyderjackets.info
[url=http://chanel-bags-replica.weebly.com/]replica chanel bags[/url] chanel-bags-replica.weebly.com
[url=http://ugg-boots-outlet-online.blogspot.com/]ugg boots outlet[/url] ugg-boots-outlet-online.blogspot.com
Growing old is not upsetting; being perceived as old is.
ugg boots bailey button ugg-boots-bailey-button-5803.blogspot.com
burberry outlet burberry-outlet-discount.blogspot.com