Wednesday, May 28

Hi once again!

It's a boring Wed afternoon, and i am utterly depressed at work, but that's besides the point. So let me try to keep this blogspot within the scope of music. :)

Anyway, I am a great fan of James Holden, and am looking foward greatly to his gig at Zouk in the next month or so. He has a new single out called Clouds in the Sky, and it must surely be another one of those tunes full of pixie trance elements, and filtered basslines, with a driving groove attached. Maybe he's the next target for a GSS supper? = P

I also do run this site called garagesaleshop if you do not know by now, and i started this site because of my love for progressive house music, and now it's more like a one stop sort of news, reviews, interviews plus occasional event management agency. It's all fun ... i think in a sense our whole crew is still keeping it real - and at least we dun take things to seriously, because I am sure if we do, there wouldnt be any competition. But the truth is ... there is, and I appluad greatly at what they are doing at the moment.

Some really nice ideas comin out at the back of my head - I tend to draw insipiration from people and situations around me, so you might be my next insipration.

In a sense, GSS is about not about being high profile or like that, but at the end of day, we have to at least make sure we pay our bills for making people's lives easier to lead during the weekends.

So, if you are keen to help us out in any way possible, pls do contact me directly. Dun worry - I wun ask you to clear the thrash in my room.

This sat looks like a massive local lineup everywhere at Zouk, Phuture, Centro and even Embassy, so do support your local djs.

Once I figure out how to actually do a nice blogsite, I will put up stuff like bio, pictures, links, downloads maybe .. etc.

Till the next ...

No comments: