Monday, May 26

One weekend has passed yet again .. after so many days of waiting during the weekdays.

Last Friday, I had a really weird night out at Madam Wong's though. They play that sort of thrash which makes you dance, and then the next moment, they can turn down the volume so much your toes can hardly hear them down there. Retro, R & B, Hip Hop everything .. what a mess ... but it was Jarick's birthday, and we accompanied him to drink ( that means he paid), so before soon I was feeling really 'happy', mainly because I did not eat a good meal before. *excuses*

Was with new girl Yvonne (from the office) most of the time - not new anymore by now huh.. almost 1 month already I think, and we had almost good fun dodging in between toilets and drains making ourselves feel better .. ummm ... well it's not what it seems but in the end, I sent her home (amazingly enough), and managed to get to my bed safely after having a good puke by the drains.

Saturday was even more excellent! After work which was a daze as usual, I msg-ed Yvonne and asked her out for Centro that night as my top 3 dj heros Dutchman Lucien Foort was spinning! Woo .. it turns out she had a bad experience at Centro once so she's avoiding the place like the plague apparantly.

Oh well ...

But the GarageSaleShop Team managed to meet up with Lucien for an exclusive interview and he was so so nice. Check out this website at www.lucienfoort.com if you have the time.

He played an splendid gig, but not too many people were there, but all the same - we had incredible fun. Met some girls towards the late half of the night and before long, they ended up being totally thrashed on the sofas. Even had to help carry/stagger one out ... I guess all of us had that experience before, so nothing to be embarressed about. Haha!

Out of 3 girls, I only remembered one name - Angelina. So > if anyone of you do read this somewhere sometime in the next 50 years, so pls do write to me.

Anyway, went for supper with Lucien after with the crew ( Su Ling of Flying Frogs, Michel of Centro, DJ Small, and the rest of the GSS crew), and how often do you have supper with Lucien Foort?! So I guess this made my weekend worth it!

As usual, very Dutch biased .... Hahaha ...

Keishi




A lot of thoughts running through my mind these few days.

No comments: