Thursday, June 26

Hiyall,

There seems to be a lot of cancellations of events for me for the next few weeks. All my Tunnel events seems .. gone down the tunnel.

Friday's event @ Amara Hotel is definitely on. Yet to be confirmed is a gig in Hong Kong, so that's probably quite nice to travel a bit again.

Highlight of this week is probably to receive a confirmation of my inclusion on Zoukout Nokia Remix 2003 @ Marina Bay Waterfront. My slot will be at the Regional Tent, featuring top djs from Asia. Guess I am fortunate enuff to "represent" Singapore (The other 2 will be Gerald Ang who plays techno, and DJ Rough who does hip hop). Appreciate this opportunity and hope all goes well for this.

Sasha will be on the same night in the main tent, hopefully before or after I play (Please: I dun want to miss his set!). Other person I am looking forward to see is James Zabeila! He is absolutely out of this world!

Meanwhile, check out www.zoukout.com

Anyway more updates as we go along. Oh yes - yesterday Blueprint was aired on PROTON RADIO, but I was talking to my friend and totally missed it on line! + ( Oh well ... check out www.protonradio.com for the remnants of it.

Not to say AEMF is no longer happening - look for for surprises coming your way.

Cheers,
Keishi

No comments: