Tuesday, July 1

Just received news of this major underground party (already in its 4th edition) this Saturday on the east side of Singapore. I dun believe I missed this all these times, so I am 99% checking this out this Sat.

http://www.chemistryteam.com/alterego/

[Click on the link!]

Today, I also just received news of confirmation of my gig in Queens Club Hong Kong for July 12th. Highlight for this year so far, well 2 weeks later Ill be back in Singapore to play ZoukOut - so I guess for this month, I am a regional-trotting DJ ... *kidding* = P

My gig @ Amara Hotel last Friday was one of the worst gigs I had in my life, but I met some real nice people there who had nice words for me which I really appreciate. Cheers and hope to see you guys soon. The system sucked, and even though I mixed it in, the CD player (AMERICAN DJ) started skipping my itself. I had no choice but to stop the track which incidentally is one called "Greek Salad".

July will be one of the most exciting months in my life, and this includes a dumb ass IPPT Army Physical Test plus reservist training just 2 days before Zoukout. What pure fun. RATS ....

To end off once again, a humble update on KEISHI's SPIN DATES

July 12th - Queen's Club @ Hong Kong
July 25th for ZOUKOUT NOKIA REMIX - Regional Tent representing Singapore @ Marina Bay Waterfront, Singapore

August 22nd for Fluid @ Tunnel [ - ]

October 3rd for Fluid @ Tunnel [ - ]

November 24th (Public Holiday Eve) for Fluid @ Tunnel [ - ]

Cheers!

See ya!




No comments: