Sunday, August 3

Have you ever tried travelling to Johore Bahru by bus, and wish you just somewhere else? I am sure you have had that wonderful opportunity.

I just back, and it was a horrible trip, tons of people who refuse to queue, and what's worse, meeting a mad man on the bus home.

This weekend has been one of the most eventful weekends of my life ...
(1) Top of the list - being very sad, and not knowing why (* read last post). I think they are all the same, just when you think you have found the right one. Back to the turntables for me then ...
(2) New Job Tomorrow - Yes, It's official. I will be joining Club Centro for "special projects". Mysterious but definitley interesting.
(3) Closing Down of GarageSaleShop.com The Website, as of Aug 2003
(4) Soon to be opening - GarageSaleShop Artist Agency. Details to be revealed soon ...
(5) Left my last job on Friday, and throwing away all my costing sheets, and inventory levels at my warehouse. It's a great job, and hell one thing I learnt there was to be blatant in your lying, and sometimes it works. Nah, I usually dun do it outside of work. It's a health hazard I know.

So, that's that. I hope I can get an explantation soon for item (1). Then maybe I can share it all with you.

Off to dinner at the SICC.

Cheers.

No comments: