Sunday, August 3

Today I learn an important lesson yet again about life. Well, exactly today, but more like 6 hour ago. It's about how people work. I utterly give up ... who, what - I dun think I can say. This blog is too public to constitute revealing any details. Today's blog really nothing about music. I have taken a step back the last week or so about music and events to take a 'break'.

Nonetheless, I think I am pretty affected by certain decisions made beyond my control, and yeh - I guess I am not the chosen one.

If you have been following my blog all these weeks, it seems that everything seems beyond my control - haha! Maybe I just refuse to make too much effort anymore. Maybe I am just too preoccupied by "seemingly important" things in my life, maybe I dun have the courage.

But's it's sad, really.

It's a sad day, but I am sure I'll come back pretty fast. Bear with me if I seem distant in my thoughts this week = )

Cheers, See you on the dance floor.

Keishi

No comments: