Monday, December 12

Lonely Traveller



Back from reservist ... actually it's been more than a week but I have been skiving since I got out. Damn, the 2 weeks of staring at the wall and the trees have made me a little slow. But then again, I am not complaining since I think it's a well deserved break!

This month, hopefully, will be kinda slow at work. Couple of things going on but it sure as hell wun be as crazy as pre Xmas Fair days.

2 weeks time now, I will be at Bangkok! I think I managed to get a reasonably good deal off the flights - to BKK via JetStar and back to SG via AirAsia. Should be fun, only downer is that I haven't manage to find anyone to go with me. BUT it should be OK.



First time there ever in my life, but what the heck - I am not about to spend the 'between Xmas and NYE' week sitting around doing absolutely nothing while I can be bargaining for some nice T shirts at MBK.

I just hope I dun get mugged or ripped off.

I don't think I will be missing out on anything back home here since the main parties will be on Xmas EVE and NY EVE (Ferry Costen will be playing Zouk on Xmas DAY though). Oh well.

Anyway - Suilin and friends will be back in BORING Singapore (haha, downer right? Suilin if you reading this ...) this week, so should be a smashing weekend! Opening of Ministry of Sound too - let's see if me can get extra passes!

No comments: