Friday, December 23

Talk of the town - Ministry of Sound

Last weekend, our small island witnessed the opening of MoS, after a decade of waiting, or more like decades, anyway on the opening night - there was a super long queue. Luckily, moi got guest-list-thing going on and I am really really glad the door was quite good that night with the names.



Anyway, did massive amount of walking about finding different groups of pictures. Thing was I had already been there for the past 3 -4 nights for some work related stuff so I think I know the place in and out already, well of course not as well as the staff of course.

Favourite room has got to be Pure, unique concept though not new - and the music's Lola type, Hed Kandi style la. Happy vibes. Damn for some reason I don't have a picture but I have tons of pictures (showing absolutely no one) for 54 which plays yucky music.







I've love the hanging LEDs at the main area as well, def an inspiration for a roadshow concept soon!



Last but not least, we didn't forget flowers too for the typical congratulatory messages!



Not forgetting one of the rare pictures with me actually being in the photo ... Bel from Aslymn and me.



So do check it out soon, I personally think MoS has potential to last - let's see what they have up their sleeves in the next 3 - 6 months!

1 comment:

Lounge Lizard said...

No one disses 54!!!