Sunday, January 22

NYE Part 1

It's a little late but how did you spend your NYE?

I was half working and half partying and ended up at 3 places throughout the night. I made the countdown with the Red Mob crew opposite Harbour Front - Seah Im Carpark.




There was 20 mins of firewerks which were reeaalllly boring after a while. I mean how long can one watch the fireworks. Yawn ...

So I started getting to get 'creative' with my camera ... some nice effects though ...



The Red Mob had a lively performance on stage and Heikel and the rapper literally tore the place apart ... was excellent that I had access to the stage front.









After the performance, the crew had another performance at the Mambo Jambo at Expo. We had to head off to the east side immediately. Lovely that we had a mini bus already catered for us.

Part 2 to be continued ....

No comments: