Friday, April 28

Saigon Bound . . . !

Will be off to Ho Chih Minh, Vietnam from 6 - 9th May
One of my life long dreams is going to be fulfilled - I hope it won't be disappointing!



Well besides the green fields, I would like to see the city and hopefully some nightlife.

Will also be staying beside the Saigon River - a quaint stay called the Riverside Saigon Hotel *duh* - AND it looks really colonial/ french. Quite Fullerton type ain't it?



I think I will get to see more of these instead ...



Anyway, whilst I am there, these are the places I want to visit -

Notre Dame Cathedral
Reunification Palace
War Remnants Museum
Cu Chi Tunnels

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

avalon said...

WOW it looks really good. Any tips on how much your trip will cost you? Perhaps I should plan a visit.

Keishi said...

Got quite a good deal on flights + hotel - Total S$300 taxes included. 4 Days 3 nights.

I'll update with some photos once I'm back!