Saturday, April 8

Say hello to Stellar Music Digital Podcast!!

Finally, I managed to get my own podcast series up today!

Say hello to Stellar Music Digital Podcast!

Before the official launch, I have a couple of mixes that I wanted to feature - 1st up, Barry Gilbey, one of my personal favourite DJs and producers from Choo Choo Records. Barry's seems to have a lower profile as compared to many other artists out there, but he's up there with the best. He's a party animal and and definitely a party DJ. I hope to bring him back to this part of the world soon.



Anyway, I am still designing the logos and all that for the Podcase series + planning a launch party (gasp!) but meanwhile enjoy this mix by Barry.

Subscribe to Stellar Music Digital PodCast (DigiCast) -
(1) iTunes or Yahoo!Music Engine here
(2) OR subscribe to the podcast feed here

Come on, dun be lazy. Dun tell me you don't even have iTunes.

No comments: