Saturday, June 10

No more bulging trousers


Sony T5
Originally uploaded by djkeishi.
I finally decided to replace my thick ass Sony P10 camera with a new 'slim-as-Fiona Xie' Sony T5 (5.1 MP). It's not the best of the T range but it definitley suffices for my party n travel needs.

Not only that, after living with a miserly 64MB memory stick for the past 2 years, I actually got a 1GB Free Memory Stick Pro Duo when I bought it at the PC Show last weekend. No more worries about running out of memory space!

Did I forget to mention I got a free tripod, lens cleaner, camera case + screen protector too? All for $499 ...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

wheeee we have the same cameras now! come to kl and we'll camwhore like in singapore. :D:D

eh it rhymes! i'm such a poet.

hahaha.. and too full of myself.
i blame the sugar. :$

how're you doing?