Monday, June 5

Starting Cantonese Band

Was walking to the bus stop behind Cineleisure after the Apple workshop I attended at iShop this evening and then I heard some band performing some Cantonese song at the Youth Park. Another one of the locations where local talents can 'channel' their energy towards meaningful activity.

These guys were rather talented (rhythm wise lah) but akin to most local bands I have heard/ seen so far, I could hardly make out what they were muttering/ uttering.

Oh well, so here are the guys:



Being part of the Singapore Street Festival and all, you would probably expect a decent crowd, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.



Alamak. What's wrong with the scene here?? Guess not many people knew about the st fest as well. Not much publicity so far. Nothing ground breaking as compared to previous years except some belly dancing thing .... which is kinda odd. Who belly dances in the streets? Not in Singapore's streets at least.

Here's another view from the bus stop ...



Well, there were probably 20 odd people sitting on the benches around the area. Think that girl in front of the stage is prob one of the singer's girlfriend or something. Think quite hot. Maybe I shd start a Cantonese band too. Anyway my Cantonese half past six, so I could most definitely mumble if I can't remember the lyrics.

3 comments:

irenekay said...

somehow i cant leave message at your tag board.....
email me at irenekay.gmail.com

darn freakin stone now.... haven experience partying 2 nites in a row for long long long time...

Keishi said...

maybe because ur browser prevents pop ups? Press n hold CTRL when you press submit ...

Lounge Lizard said...

And you din even do a close-up of the mentioned HOTT girlfriend? Adooi...