Monday, July 3

Village Folks

I realised my blog is shit assed boring with updates that don't really matter to most people, except myself. Haha, so here goes with some pictures of friends + babes-friends : just to show there's still some human factor left in this author.

Warning : Visual Intensive!




Me and Joshua, watching one of the World Cup Final Group Stages Games



Joshua + Su-Anne



Su-Anne, Kai, Yiling + Karen



Joshua, Ron & me



Elsie + me, at Ink Bar



Yvonne, Carol, (sorry can't remember), Adele & (can't remember!) @ Zouk



My ex-boss and now irritating fellow colleague Wendy, Sarah, and (can't remember) @ Zouk



Joachim + Me and Pure, Ministry of Sound



Me + Angie + Joachim (both of us totally not interested in taking this picture?!)



Irene + Me



Me + Joshua loves Jason (middle) @ 111



Zekk and random videographer @ 111



Random Model + Johnny @ 111 (his own place!)



Zekk, the DJ



Jason with this 2 Brazilian/Eastern European/some exotic country's models he brought to Berlin (long story ... )



Hunks for those keen to see ...



No one here, but I just want to show the set up!



Uh oh. I really forgot her name ....



Models, models & more models + Jon Jhonson to overwhelm the senses @ 111



Yeh, just me to top off all the photos!

2 comments:

irenekay said...

its Joo Kim....:P

Keishi said...

Oh is it? Thought it was a French name or something ...