Thursday, November 1

New Chapter ...

I just got back from a 16 - 20 km Halloween skate (it was so long i didnt know the exact distance) ... and both my legs have shiny new blisters now. Hahah I didn't know London's roads were so ROUGH (they're tarmac but a lot of bits in them .. terrible for skaters). After today, I feel like giving up skating already. Hahha ... I think my body cannot take such abuse anymore.

Overall, the 2 hr skate was interesting because the whole bunch of skaters (prob about 150 or so dressed up in gholish and demons outfits) took over the streets of London, passing by Oxford Circus, Regent St, Trafalgar Sq, Big Ben, London Eye and then ended up back at the Victoria pub near Hyde Park. Half way thru, my legs were already giving up ...

Anyway, many many people on the pavements found the whole bunch of us rather amusing, and started whipping out their mobile phones & cameras taking pictures, videos .. like we were superstars or running a marathon ... funnyyy.

Looks like my career break is over too. Will be starting work tomorrow! Now that I have a job, I wish I am on holiday again. Can never satisfy myself man!!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! simi job?? share share!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!