Monday, November 17

I dun believe I have not updated my blogspot for so many months! How time flies when everything is throw to you, sidewards and back ...

The Ministry of Sound Essential NYE party is also under preparation already - I am actually looking forward to it - but then after realizing that I might not be sleeping for a week before that, I am not that glad about it anymore. But's it's all for a good cause - making people happy.

I've been lazing around on weekends nowadays - in fact I appreciate any time spared on any day/ evening/ weekends that is not work related. How I long for the beach now ...

Just popped over to KL last weekend, and it was pretty fun - only that everything ended so fast, and before I knew it, I was on my way back. But it was nice to get away from it all once in a while. I really needed that, esp after that 24 hour party thing with Pepsi X, which was one of my work life's most challenging and stressful experiences so far.

But I think this was one of the most fruitful and relaxing time I had in KL as well. Besides meeting a whole bunch of friends, I also didnt do much clubbing. Eating like a glutton I did - well that's because I have not been eatin much before those weeks. I HAD TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

Besides, everything was "half price" and really could not resist myself.

= )

No comments: