Wednesday, November 26

Oh!

Unfortunately (or fortnuately), my trip to JKT has been postponed, so Ill be still hanging around SG sorting out stuff. I went to watch Butterflies today. It was a quaint French film about a grumpy Grandpa who found a little girl and took her to the woods to look for butterflies. It is as innocent as it sounds. = p

It's filled with nice scenes of the snow capped mountains, and trees and all that nature stuff - but it was over before we knew it ... Slightly over an one hour I think.

I just realized this blog is supposed to be out DANCE MUSIC and DJ-ING, but now it seem it's like a diary!

Generally, I havent been Dj-ing much, and have really re-thought if I would ever really go into it again ... I guess the highlights was going to Hong Kong and Malaysia to spin in the first half of this year, and those totally rocked. It was fun, and it was kinda nice travelling around like a superstar DJ .. only I am not - nowadays my job is to make sure the superstar djs who come to Centro is well taken care of ... Ha!

Anyway, been getting a few tunes recently. One of then being the Sasha remix of Unkle's In A State. Everyone's playing this, probably even the radio. It's lush, with some nice vocals - not really sure male or female - plus it's easily remembered, but Sasha is prob capable of more decent stuff. The guy that has been doing it for me is Ozzie Luke Chable. Everything he has remixed or produced has turned to gold - old time favourite being Accardia's Into The Dawn. The latest collaboration with Bonicci of NUBREED "Ride" has also got everyone in the scene all hyped up and happy ...

Finally, my favourite all time DJ James Zabeila is coming to Singapore in the 2nd week of Jan .. but unfortunately it seems we not able to book him this time round. He's off to Jiak Kim St. RATS = ( I would really love to attend this gig. Charming and all round nice guy as well, whom girlfriend checks his email , I think up till this day.

Enuff of this boring stuff ...

See you on Friday!