Monday, November 24

Since the last time I wrote on the blog, I have been to more than 500 km away and back ... dunno why I did it, but it was kinda fun. Even though the last time I was there only 2 weeks back, I felt that I havent been there in ages ....

Anyway, had a great dinner, then uh hum ... some ... slept, finally lunch the following day at the Ritz before heading back. Even managed to squeeze in some swimming in the morning, but when the pool is situated 22 floors up, I didnt really have a good time because I was freezing my shorts off in the cold water!

Off to Jakarta in 2 days - and you know - I am feeling a little jittery about going there! *Fingers and toes crossed* But it's all for a good experience so it should be all that bad!

Today was really fulfilling! Since I didnt head down to the club yesterday, I had a pretty decent rest (Although I still hit the sacks at 5 am). I was mixing a bit when English born Tokyo-based DJ Dave ..... (not sure his full name) called me up to inform me he is playing at Mahalo in the afternoon. I thought it would be nice to say Hi, so I rounded up Jason and got him to go to East Coast park with me for some 'family cycling'. Babe Factor not that high today, but had a lot of small boys and girls getting in the way.

Met Dave after getting a bike - said hi, talked a bit, and went back on our cycling thing. After, we were off the the beach siide (well not really the beach, near the cycling path but we could clearly see the beach) at a place called Bernie's for dinner. Munched down a huge ass burger, and then off the McCafe for a chcolatey desert ... Ahhhh .. Life Is Sweet!

While we were at our coffee, it started to pour and we were so grateful that we were not out there in the jetty or somethin! Hahaha! Woo ooo ...

Headed back home soon after, but nonetheless a great day when I caught up on some nice new tunes for this Saturday, perhaps.

Yeh!

Cheers,
Kelvin



No comments: