Wednesday, July 2

Bad news today.

Worldwide - people are dying, there are a couple of flash floods + typhoons and a girl was even found sexually assualted at at McRitchie Reservoir area 2 mornings ago, plus today, I was pulled out of Zoukout.

Guess days cannot get worse than this.

Apparantly there had been rumours that I was going to join a competitor club in Singapore and questions were raised like why I was playing for Zoukout when I was going to work for another club. As far as I know, at this minute as this moment, I am still working in a trading company in the most glamorous part of town called Jurong East.

If I am given the opportunity to base myself in the thriving industry be it in any club - why not? So I shd give my assurance that I am not in any other contract besides the one that I have doing global sourcing and selling. And hell - it's not good news after a hard day trying to keep myself awake at work all the time.

So anyway - I hope things get better from now (or so I hope) but still I would have loved the opportunity to represent Singapore for Zoukout. Politics aside that is ... = )

Moving along, least is that HK trip to spin @ Queens is definitley confirmed. So I will be also staying there for a few days to 'get away from things' here.

Looking forward very much to it - maybe I shd just shut up now, case anyone take a nice stab in the back once again.

Cheers,
Keishi

No comments: