Saturday, July 5

Saturday - not much is going this week, but I did hear that Dimitri @ Lola was really good. ZoukIn @ Zouk was obviously quite a good party as well - so should be rocking. Chanced upon the Very Girlie fan-flyer yesterday, and it's looks really interesting.

Anyway, on the progressive side of things, Andy Jarrod, owner of 3 Beat records worldwide and Dj producer extrodinaire is in Singapore today. Would love to interview him but I think I am kinda busy this evening.

So this week I am on the deperate lookout for more upfront and rockin vinyls. Need some more stuff to rock Hong Kong next Sat!

Woo ... let me know if you need me to look out for anything for you when I am there ... = )

so far .. one order for multi-ending Cantonese version of Infernal Affairs, a couple of "I love HK" t shirts, magnets .. etc can't remember the rest .

Have a great weekend

Keishi
*hoping not to get recalled by SAF*

No comments: