Thursday, July 17

Oh hello! I realised that I have not been updating this for so long, so ... I should now.

I just got back from Hong Kong yesterday and it was a fantastic "tour". It was really an urban jungle of heat and rushy people. The gig went really well, and it was really nice to meet Yin, Tak and Jimi, and of course Rocky, director of Queens. King of Queens?

Enjoyed myself, was quite a good sound system with good visuals behind me, plus fantastic warm up by Jimi which really got everyone on the floor. I really threw eveything i had to keep things going on , and kept pushing things up a notch higher. Sometimes, I tried to put in some rocking, but otherside long-ish tracks, and I think the crowd slowed a little. Overall things really kicked in after - kept getting more and more crowded, and also met quite a few "ravers". Respects to all, thanx for the great support!! = )

Pictures plus nice review of HK city at GarageSaleShop.com soon ...

Keishi

No comments: