Tuesday, May 10

Hello hello

Today I am in a much better mood probably because I do not have to meet big boss tomorrow. Big boss meeting today went OK I guess. He went on about philosophies of working life, and how we must read magazines even if we want to specialize in certain areas. It was darn keeping my eyes open, let alone a meek smile if you ask me. I was just looking straight in the eye, trying damn hard not to look like an idiot. I think in life, that's all it's takes really - just dun look like an idiot in the most adverse situations. I pity those that really looks like idiot.

Then again, Keishi here is a real nice person at heart. So no more bitching about idiotic looking people. I think it's far worst to deal with good looking people who acts like idiots. At least idiotic looking people behave as they are, and are true to themselves.

So back from work today, I had a great desire to play with my ball.

The basketball, I mean. Pls forgive the corny joke. Sucks ass if it didnt't even come across as a joke. So there I go all dressed up in my Nike "looks damn takong special breathing material", grab my ball, i mean basketball in my hands (newly bought from Queensway last week) and headed out of the house.

But ... I didn't know where the hell was the basketball court around my area. See - the thing is that many years ago till about 2 years plus - the garmen or rather the pubic association of singapore decided to tear down the courts at my CC just 2 mins from my house. It's now being used as a training ground for real young kids to learn martial arts or real old folks to practise their qigong or whatever.

I heard "they" build a court somewhere near my estate, so there I go in search of THE basketball court. Hell, I really wanted to test my ball. I didn't want to risk bouncing the ball on the wet floor yet since it had been raining the whole evening.

After 30 mins, I still hadn't found the god damn court, no hoops no nothing except that one INSIDE the Ngee Ann Poly Residence where there was a security post outside the place. Why, oh why is it so difficult to find a court?

So anyway I guess the highlight of the evening was that I stumbled upon a lost kitten who was damn scared of anything. I tried letting him play with my phone strap but it didnt buy it. So after 5 mins of watching its antics, the mama cat came along & started scolding the kitten in "pussy" language. It was quite fun to watch though at times, I wasn't sure if they were almost starting to fight instead of kiss & hug.

In the future, I have decided to head straight to the basketball court near Jason's house to end my misery search.

Hope you have a great week ahead.

No comments: