Sunday, May 22

PSP


PSP
Originally uploaded by djkeishi.
Was out garavanding in town on Friday afternoon and happened to walk into the Sony Gallery store. Actually one of my colleagues Edmund had bought an parallel import set months ago, but this was the probably the 1st time I held it for so long.

The PSP seemed to have easy-to-use navigation. What's more, I believe that you could load in movies, MP3s, photos and whole load of other shit. It's really one up against Creative's Media Player (which name I cannot remember also). The screen resolution is also darn good and looks much better than my TV at home. My only gripe is that holding the PSP in your hands mid air tend to make your shoulders hurt after a while, especially when you're so intense trying to get to No 1 position in the race. All in all, something that I could look forward to getting later on in the year.