Wednesday, May 18

Tuesday's Terrible

Well, maybe it wasn't all that terrible but the week looks bleak ... hopefully the long weekend comes soon. But then again, it'll be over in a jiffy and then I'll be even more depressed! Got to deal with it, I reckon.

I just got my appointment letter today via internal mail as well. I guess most people would be ecstactic, but I'm kinda cautious about it. I REALLY dunno how I got myself into this ... "mess"?
Life moves on, got to deal with it when it comes again I guess.

So Jerrine got back on Sunday but we didn't have a chance to meet. So we met up for dinner yesterday at our old haunt. Well, it's almost an old haunt because we've already been there 3 times! But it's a really affordable place and highly recommended. Largely because it's cheap. Only that it's a little squeezy. I think eating with more than 3 - 4 people will be quite terrible.

So, Jerrine, in her usual self, ordered like she was feeding a village of care bears ...



Anyway, we managed to wolf down 90% of it ... Enjoyable meal as always! Ah Pek DJ Kennerve came by to meet us after that as Onyx was opening and he needed to pass us come invites for the launch! Kinda weird receiving an invitation for the opening of a place that you have worked at before, well sorta of ... Anyway, yes guys and girls ONYX (One Fullerton) will be officially launched this Friday, so those of you who do not have passes - Too bad. I'm not sure how to get them also, but I do hope there's some nice complimentary drinks and food to go around.

On another topic, chanced upon NUS mate darkstar flashboy's blog aka Willy Tan blogsite and thought I'll link it anyway (though no one ever visits this site ... ). He's recently organized the Monday Sessions @ Bar None (2nd one was the Monday that just passed). Really respect da man ... got so much energy to plan & organize these series gigs for the local scene.

R.E.S.P.E.K.T!

I reckon it would be out of passion for the music .. which explains the rationale behind this super-stylo look during one of this recent performances outside the Esplanade.




Oh well ... here's another one acting all goofy with the rest of the crew, which is called The Love Experiment



Maybe I will pop by next Monday!

Meanwhile, check out his website www.agingyouthproductions.com with loads of event news and other stuff ...