Tuesday, May 10

Promotion

Promotion beckons and tomorrow's the final hurdle with the man at the top. I dunno what to expect and to be honest, I dun really give a damn. At the back of my head, I know it's my last chance to really screw it up and then, they wun give me the job. I'm pretty comfy from where I am, and with the company as big as it is, sometimes it's better to be the smallest fish around. Being the middle fish's a terrible position I think.

On the other hand, the extra money will help, though it's going to be a thousand times more responsibilites & work with that few hundred bucks more. I am really not sure if it's going to be that all worth while.

I've been asking myself recently if I believe in this opportunity. So far, I dun and I haven't got the inspiration for the magic moment yet.

Maybe tomorrow at 10 am, I will. Let's see.

No comments: