Monday, September 26

Eats

This past weekend seemed to be filled with eats and eats.

Friday evening (after work) - a bunch of colleagues& me headed to Crystal Jade at Plaza Singapura for dinner; after which we ended up at Coffee Club at Rendevous Hotel (hope I'm spelling it right). 8 of us ended up sharing 3 sets of sinful fruity chocolatey fondue.

Khim Guan's cough didn't help much, so I avoided his dip. Yucks!



You can't imagine the mess Jeremy made.

So Saturday was kinda uneventful except towards night time when Joshua came over with Teck Lee. I was feeling the after effects of the fondue at my throat, hence I suggested porridge. Where else did we end up but the one at the corner of Chinatown market



It was kinda sucky though. We headed off to have a game of pool at Pool Junction (the one with progressive house), but decided to go to the sister 'lola' joint. This one Cafe Del Mar style. More high class, more expensive. Total for 2 hours came up to about $31.

There was even more lazing around the whole of today, till I got my ass to the city to get my hair cut. Feel quite cheated because it cost $33 bucks and it didn't even feel or look cut. The stylist merely styled my hair with more effort. Avoid Hair Profile (Basement, Far East Plaza), people. Think next time sure go back to JB to cut. Wondering what to eat and ended up having my favourite Ya Kun toast set.



I seriously think Milo and soft boiled eggs DO NOT work well for my stomach. = (

Anyway, I know it's kinda of a boring post, but heck - I think I'm getting to become a boring person, so be it la.

Ok ok , next time, try to avoid food posts ok??