Friday, September 23

ZoukOut 2005



Now that it's already being discussed on the Frontal forums, I guess it's cool to talk about it now!

Looks like a stunning line up!

Check it out ... not 100% confirmed but I guess worth a shot.

Armin Van Buuren
Carl Cox
Nick Warren
Martin Solveig
Louise Vega (MAW)
Jazzy Jeff
Chus&Ceballos
Peter Kruder
Stephane Pompougnac (Hotel Costes)

Local live bands: Electrico and Slowjaxx Does Dallas

I also heard that a big hip hop female artist will be headed down for a LIVE performance. Someone very close to the 3stripes.

No local DJS? I am sure the residents will be in the lineup as well.



Personally I'm keen on Carl Cox. Only once he has disappointed but he should be excellent for a open field atmosphere. Hopefully, the organizers will make it a point to reinforce the staging as he's going to bounce while he spins for sure.

Nick Warren will be cool as well for his progressive sounds. Armin ... well, will be GOD for the trance fans on that night. I am not complaining ... should be cool.

www.zoukout.com