Monday, September 12

SATAN Spelt Backwards

Went to WCG today to check out the Singapore Finals, but I was kinda lost in the whole she-bangs. Ended up at the NATAS Fair on Level 6 instead. Heard so much about this annual fair (in fact I am not sure it they told this twice a year or once?). Decided to check it out myself - it had throngs of people!



The whole set up like very cheapskate lah.



Then I saw Hard Rock Cafe Bali calling out to me. Check out the bloody swimming pool - it's heaven!! I wanna go!!



Europe, America, China - everywhere also got tours!



NSW - Sydney as well!



And of course, thousands were also signing up for Japan tours.



Hey ... wait! What're these people queuing for again? Free sushi??



Alamak! They's queueing up the check out the super VIP coach! I reckon it's the best best for going to KL. Luxurious!



These people sit on the seats lagi like really going KL like that.



Maybe I will try booking this bus the next time. No more puduraya! No more bus sekolah!



And of course, the India booth had to impress visitors with a temple like set up. But the yucky posters and brocheres all over the place spolit the look.



Winter holiday?? Soon I hope. Enough of sweating like a pig everytime go on holiday. Anyway, I didnt sign up for anything. Guess I am still at the stage of my life in which I prefer backpacking and self-discovery free and easy holidays. Dun like tours la.