Monday, September 5

Too bad

Hiya ... feeling damn low morale once again. Another work week starting tomorrow. I wonder what's instore. Somehow I get the feeling I never have the right answers for anyone.

Still have some work slides to do, aiming to sleep at 1 am; so hopefully I will get it over and done with soon after this posting. Anyway, here's one of those survey stuff that I'm supposed to fill so that YOU can find out more about me, and all that bollocks. Just for fun la, ok?

========================================

PART 1

a lifetime:

Personal Discovery. The day I die, I would hopefully have discovered my true inner self.

5 years ago:

The year 2000? I think I was still in university. Copying turorials, sleeping through lectures; and dj-ing at the clubs.

1 year ago:

2004 was cool; I had a "happening" job got to know lots of people; however it was the same year I was laid off and had to go through 3 months of unemployment. Come to think of it, it was a great time to be in; and being able to sleep till 1 pm everyday!

yesterday:

I had a BBQ at my place which was kinda cool because for once, I was not the host of the party. Anyway, Roy the Birthday boy's always cool as hell; & I had nothing better to do anyway.

tomorrow:

I am going to have a terrible day with 2 meetings lined up before the Sales meeting at 3 pm.

5 snacks i enjoy:

1. Potato chips
2. Those pillow type crackers (incredible fun picking them out at Zouk Wine Bar)
3. M&Ms/ Smarties
4. All sorts of milk chocolate
5. Hershey's especially

5 songs i know the words to:

1. Sorry I fail at this section! I only know 4/4 beats la
2. F
3. F
4. F
5. F

5 things i would do with $100,000,000:

1. Fly my mom to Hong Kong, buy a mansionette on Victoria's Peak + maids + drivers etc plus give her $10,000 every month to shop. Shd be enought to shut her up & her constant nagging. = P

2. Buy over SPACE, PACHA & RENAISSANCE; I'll get free entry to literally ALL the clubs in the world.

3. Engage a damn good financial consultant & go into investing. Will never ever have to work again.

4. Move to London or Eastern Europe.

5. Buy a personal jet plane + ship.

5 locations i’d like to run away to:
1. Rotterdam (the coolness of Holland without the Amsterdam-mess)
2. London (cultural & fashion capital)
3. Rio De Janiero (beaches, babes + I wun see any other Asians!!)
4. Ibiza (The mecca of clublands. Been there already lah, but can go again, right?)
5. The sea (just drifting and drifting ... )

To be continued (I must do some work la!)