Tuesday, September 13

TURN ON!

WHAT TURNS KEISHI ON

1. In a partner …"commitment"
2. In food … Massive Buffet Spreads. Nothing expensive la. Actually quite happy with teochew porridge. Or Lok Lok from KL.
3. In bed … head being squizzed between soft things, like pillows (what were you thinking?)
4. On television … currently Discovery Travel & Adventure on cable. Absolutely rawks!
5. On the Internet … Adult sites. Kidding la; nowdays it would be updating my blog (until I get bored of it again ... )
6. In a friend … having meaningful conversations
7. In the same sex … party kaki.

KEISHI COMPLETES THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES…

9. When no ones’s looking, I look away and think the person's talking nonsense.
10. I hate it when ... I think I am not able to give you the right answer for your question.
11. The celeb that most people mistake me for is ... Edmund Chen's BROTHER. Alamak.
12. The coolest thing ... I've done so far it I guess - is trying to be myself most of the time.
13. I am most horny when …
14. If there’s one thing I can change about myself physically, it would be my damn tummy
15. When no one’s watching I … would like to lie down on the floor to sleep!!
16. I suck at dancing ... no lah. Rubbish I think I'm the John Travolta of the 21st century
17. My proudest moment was when I survived Europe. Most of the time travelling pretty much alone.
18. My biggest fear is to get rejected.
19. My dream is to become boy band member. But I think now cannot already la.
20. I love Singapore. Um ... NO. Ok la. I LIKE Singapore because of .. ummmm ... hmmm ... got a lot of food available. =P

KEISHI'S FAVOURITES!

21. MJ moment/joke/news – "White Elephants at Buangkok Station regarded as nuisance!"
22. Public Holiday – National Day. Also my birthday. So usually quite nice.
23. Position in Bed – Anything la. Any position's fine with me!!
24. Condom Flavour – Never tasted
25. Sun Ho’s song – Yucks.
26. Comfort Food – Milk Chocolate
27. Local Celeb – Fiona Xie. Easy one!
28. Person to hate – Cannot say la. Dun want to end up on
29. Sex position – I said anything already la!!
30. Ugly person - Steven Lim