Tuesday, September 6

Jetstar!

Just had a sudden urge to plan my next holiday; seems 27th October - 31st October looks like a good period to get out of Singapore because of the Deepavali holiday. Hopefully they'll be no events to keep me here!

I was thinking of Bangkok (I have NEVER been to Bangkok before in my life); but actually I would like to go to somewhere with a cooler weather. Then again, I have some budget to stick with; otherwise I have to be eating bread for the rest of October till November.

I have already checked out the return flight prices between Air Asia, Jet Star & Tiger Airways. ValueAir cannot make it, can't even churn out the results for me. Anyway, the prices border around $190 - $210, so not much difference.


Maybe I will go for another holiday in December to that 'colder city'.

So, who wants to go with me to Bangkok??