Monday, September 5

Part Deux!

5 bad habits i have:
1. Act blur on purpose
2. Scratching myself
3. Indecisive
4. Unable to prioritize
5. Procrastinate

5 things i like doing:

1. Lazing Around, thinking of absolutely nothing
2. Snowboarding (Ever since Val Thorens, been thinking of joining the snowboard club in singapore. Damn sad!! Haha!
3. Flipping Through Graphix Mags & Books
4. PS2 (recently went to 'zheng' the set, and now racing in Need For Speed Underground 2
5. Basketball (Secondary school passion revived)

5 things i would never wear:

1. Skirt
2. Schoolgirl uniform
3. Pink Stuff
4.
5.

5 TV shows that i like:

1. Knight Rider (from the 80s)
2. Amazing Race (I love the rush!)
3. Simpsons
4. South Park (I love cheesy poops)
5. V (old skool!!!)

5 famous people i’d like to meet:

1. None really, I wouldn't know what to say to them, and I really dun want to spend time thinking of what to say to them ... = P
2. Myself more - if I could just be alone more, that wld be even more excellent.

5 biggest joys at the moment:

1. none
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. That I can more or less buy things I like, and afford to go for short holidays if I can take leave

5 favourite toys:
1. PS2
2. Dell Laptop (hoping for iBook soon ... )
3. My new Canon printer cum scan cum copy that just bought from Comex
4. Ipod Mini
5. Sony Ericsson K600i 3G phone

I guess that's about it!